Wednesday, July 4, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap so that they do not mess me pass

, It is estimated that it will not come back, you go back, Wang sit with me will be like so many people around, the police will not, thank you ah! Students and friends told the side of concern, so I better go to the hospital to check on one side and patting the chest that I find out the history of the curly immediately notify them, they guarantee to bring people to hit me today good clean some guys, give me this foul smells. I have repeatedly thanks they scattered, and so they are all gone, and the side of the road, leaving only I Zhangle Yao, Wang personal .
I was silent, looked up on the side of the tears in my eyes bandaged hands wound Zhangle Yao said: There Wang accompany me on the line. I was for her injuries, the eyes feel both gratitude and guilt, so for me, grateful for her by several hooligans assaulted a meal, the guilt she could not go back in time to find someone to save me, but resulting in the look of the thing now.
I smiled, Wang arm stood up, slowly stretch,fake oakley sunglasses, stretch, kick the legs, around his head and said: Come on, I'm fine, go back and tell those who had left, so that they do not mess me pass, let my parents know this, I would have trouble, you go, I just forget to order them, you are now go back to estimate yet too late, Wang accompany me in this, I rest on their own home. I was afraid she was hard not to go, so look for a reasonable excuse told her to mention I just did forget commanded them not today, things came to my parents, so Zhangle Yao hear, although they are still concerned about the eyes looked at me, but in the end obedient point nod, before leaving to check what I just help where I packed this up, up is a three-step back, reluctant to leave.
let us save you, you're lucky! Both what is and what ah! I was not her as a girlfriend, she is just an ordinary friend,oakley sunglasses for cheap! Do you regret the death! Smoke? Give me one! to me and help me

No comments:

Post a Comment