Saturday, June 9, 2012

cheap nba jerseys Zhang Changhai never to my opponent

But better than nothing!
His point of view to see papers in Shi Mingyi around several students did not find the same handwriting, did not see the spot who, the invigilator nothing to do, this time, the examination has to end, from the end only a few minutes. Finally, he gave up the idea to find the culprit, Shi Mingyi next lingered for a long, until assignment ringtones ring before he left the last row.
With the crowd, I cross the papers out of the examination room, today's examination was finished.
Do not point out.
I have enough loyalty? Does not seem so be it,cheap nba jerseys, but fortunately no one can see through other people's ideas, I smiled, avoided this problem.
Tomorrow exam one day we liberated, the winter is coming.
Afternoon after the exam, we still have more than one hours time, this time, dinner time earlier classroom Azeri some back bedroom had, some swinging on campus, stay in the classroom students, some of the chemical in the afternoon answers to the exam, some chatting.
Classroom Zhuodeng placed no longer the usual position, were some of the table surrounded by a pile in the back of the classroom, the entire space relaxed, then this time if all students are to sit in the classroom not fit, but this time in the classroom not have a lot of things on the exam, the matters on holiday, before the examination teacher has already said very clearly, now the teachers are busy is for us a bit relaxed.
My seat, other tables and chairs have been submerged, and now I'm sitting next to Zhang Changhai, and my friend backgammon. Actually, this time, backgammon in our schools have not caught on, I really review does not go pull Zhang Changhai,mlb jerseys cheap, playing this game.
Learning is very important, but appropriate regulation can not be missed.
For my master, Zhang Changhai the backgammon level of smelly die, I just get flip, he always could not withstand the attack. How to say, like the original in order to improve their level, I am also a few days and nights to find information for some time, I have been madly fell in love with backgammon.
The Gobang small footprint, simple to learn, very hidden, very suitable for our school between, I am confident that a person under the impetus of this game will be popular in our school.
Wasted more than a dozen sheets of paper, Zhang Changhai never to my opponent, watching his depressed look, I patted his shoulder, efforts, I am not your

No comments:

Post a Comment