Friday, June 15, 2012

Rockies Jerseys the first trip is to stay in our home.

Shao? nodding side: , but a beautiful young mouth to speak; a sister, I can not Christine CD, she was tall and burly, but the mouth, teeth, too scary, although profiling people outside can not, but always to the point the capacity of dare asked her to give me the election, be sure to vote for her sister, I am sure there is self-knowledge, know that it is absolutely impossible, and must introduce sister; But then again, if you really want the consent of the other, I will sister of talk about are not allowed to appearance of a good heart, but evidently is not possible, because since then to end, always do the sister chat with me, sister's eyes did not go I look at this too proud? in the end,youth nba jerseys, people want to leave, I learned that her sister is in the Pearl Restaurant by their talk, sister is an accountant in foreign-owned factories, which means that: Introduction to me is when the sister who - I am wrong! such a person, be it the one hand I do not want to want to; but I do not have to speak out to offend a matchmaker, she must not fancy I remark by her. expected, aunt leaves a phone call two days later: the other party does not fancy me.
In recent years, Guangdong has been called the land of Tao Jin, migrant workers, the wave of a wave after wave, most of them young, many people with beautiful dreams of the South Downs, they are full of psychedelic, but also full of the magical colors of the place, they brought to the south of the city workforce, it also brings vitality, it also brings -
Let alone present wave of southward migrant workers,Rockies Jerseys, as early as a few decades ago there, but not this surging wave, only a small part of the variety of opportunities to come to this big city to work. My mother is in the early 1950s came to the by Jiangxi xunwu, Guangzhou, and that is the first work, but she was out early is not working, but reading a book, read medical graduation was working in Guangzhou, but also precisely because of this, so often at home door the Jiangxi direction to the relatives at the moment, Uncle gave his mother called and told his mother: there are a few old friends daughter home, came Guangzhou learning, he has arranged, Tianhe District, Guangzhou vocational schools run by his students, out they go there to learn, so that the mother is responsible for the reception and send them in the past, and gave the address of the school and the names of them out a few to learn the girl. this row of three: The uncle's great-granddaughter, Pan Mei to lead, will be held two days after arrival, the first trip is to stay in our home.
A visitor, the mother quickly vacated the room, ready to quilt, and she asked me to the Dongpu inquire they will go to school location, reliability, everything is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment